The Beginner’s Guide to Grassroots Politics is Level One of the Grassroots 101Training Series, and it’s the “how to” manual for having an impact on our political system.
The purpose is to break down the complexities of the political system and give a basic understanding of the fundamental techniques that can help you have an impact.
The Beginner’s Guide provides basic “how to” guidance about:
- Grassroots Opportunities
- Precinct Organization
- Church Organization
- Online Organization
- Being an Effective Volunteer
Have an impact on the things you care about
The two things that truly determine how politically effective individuals can be are their knowledge of the system and their willingness to participate. The purpose of the Grassroots Training Series is to equip you with all the knowledge you’ll need to have an impact on the things you care about.
Remember, you don’t have to be a politician in order to make a difference. You just have to be willing to participate and then let your voice be heard. The Grassroots Training Series gives you the tools.
The Beginner’s Guide is full of great tips and guidelines…
- Why organize at the grassroots?
- Where to Focus?
- Grassroots Activities Menu
- How to organize for success?
- Why Organize in Churches?
- What a Church can and can’t do
- Tips for Organizing Online
- Online campaign tools and activities
- Grassroots “Action Planners”
- Tips for New Volunteers
- “To do” lists for identifying, informing & mobilizing voters
Get your copy and start being more effective for the things you care about!
eLibrary – Open Ebooks Directory – includes most of the ebooks sold on the internet. Free for addition of one’s own ebooks.