I’m a conservative political strategist and consultant with over twenty-five years of experience in campaigns and grassroots politics and a passion for helping conservatives make a difference in our political system.
This site exists to provide a home for my current projects, political opinions and tips on effective grassroots activism.
My Blog and Newsletter:
The blog revolves around my regular column providing analysis and commentary on current events, and grassroots tips offering helpful “how to” information on the fundamentals of effective activism. From organization to communications to lobbying to campaign planning…I cover most of the bases. The Drew McKissick Newsletter offers the same thing – delivered right to your inbox FREE!
Over the years I have written numerous specialty publications dealing with various aspects of political education, organization and lobbying. My Grassroots Training Series provides conservative grassroots activists with helpful tips on how to become effective in our political process. And my latest project, How to Plan a WINNING Campaign offers an easy, step-by-step approach to doing just that.
More about me:
Professionally my work involves specializing in political campaigns and strategy, planning and organization as well as the development of grassroots related political action programs. I got involved in politics years ago because I cared about issues, and I decided that I could have the greatest impact on those issues by getting involved in the Republican Party and working to keep it focused on conservative principles and helping good conservative candidates get elected to office.
I am a former member of the Republican National Committee (from SC), a long time conservative political activist at the local, state and national levels and have been an active member of the Republican Party for over twenty-five years. I’ve had the privilege of serving in elected and appointed positions at all levels of our party, and have been involved in all aspects of the GOP’s organization.
- Media interviews
- Background sourcing
- Insightful political analysis and commentary
Areas of Expertise:
- Republican Party politics
- Conservative grassroots activism
- Political strategy
- Campaign planning and organization
- Strategic communications
- Internet activism tools and strategies
- Grassroots and “grasstops” development and lobbying
- “How-to” resources and tools for greater political impact
- Political consultant to campaigns and grassroots organizations
- Twenty-five year GOP veteran, serving in appointed and elected positions at all levels
- Former Republican National Committeeman from SC
- Delegate to five Republican National Conventions
- Three time member of the Rules Committee, Republican National Convention
- Member: 2004 & 2012 Electoral Colleges
- Elvis fan
Oh, and just for the record, any opinions I express on this site represent MY personal opinions, not those of anyone I may happen to work for at any point.
Thanks for stopping by!