Campaigns are about people. And the fundamentals of campaigns – organization, communications and fundraising – are constant. But the strategies and tactics involved in applying those fundamentals are constantly evolving.
From elections to public affairs and grassroots lobbying to online campaigns, email and social media – no matter what kind of campaign you’re involved in – chances are that we can help.
Every election is different. The political environment is different, the strengths and weaknesses of the campaigns vary, and the needs vary depending on the size and scope of the campaign. Just as these needs and resources vary, we offer levels of service to meet those needs and budgets.
What kind of help does your campaign need?
- General campaign advice, (via phone and email)
- In person consultation
- Message development and copy (web, email & direct mail)
- Complete overall planning, strategy and ongoing consulting
Public Affairs & Grassroots Lobbying:
We work to build well designed grassroots (and “grasstops”) campaigns that turn constituents into effective advocates for your message and objectives.
We offer campaign planning, message development and tools that will help your campaign focus on the core objectives of any grassroots effort:
- Identifying potential supporters
- Educating existing supporters
- Activating and leveraging supporters on behalf of your objectives
The Internet is transforming everything about modern politics and how campaigns are run, from organization to communications to fundraising. We can help by developing customized internet activism and campaign solutions.
Whether it’s a candidate’s campaign or an issue lobbying effort, we can help:
- Develop online strategies to help you manage your web 2.0 presence and visibility
- Leverage your message across multiple platforms and social networks
- Create web-based widgets and applications for greater social media outreach
Want to communicate with the over 100,000 identified conservative activists who receive updates from DrewMcKissick.com? We offer newsletter sponsorships and dedicated promotional emails that reach activist conservatives who have taken part in major national issue campaigns.
We only work with conservative causes and candidates. If that’s you, then we would love to hear from you!
Whatever type of campaign you’re involved in – whether private, corporate or non-profit – contact us and let’s discuss your goals and how we can develop a plan that meets your needs.